Dear Dr. Bruce E. Saunders,
We came across your contribution entitled “A biomimetic study of natural attachment mechanisms: imaging cellulose and chitin part 2” and thought your expertise would be an excellent fit for the upcoming “Global Summit and Expo on Fluid Dynamics & Aerodynamics” during August 15-16, 2016 at London, U.K.
The conference highlights the theme “Evolution in Fluid Dynamics & Aerodynamics”. The program is a rich mix of formats ranging from keynote sessions featuring many well-known and thought provoking speakers to intense and highly interactive discussion sessions.
Your contribution and knowledge in the field pulls our attention to keep the proposal of joining our conference and enlighten the audience with your knowledge and experience. We would be pleased and honored if you would consent your presence at our event.
We await a positive acknowledgement from you. I would be glad to answer your queries in this regard.
- The Author – Contact Details etc
- Phd Transfer Paper – the Biomimetics of Hooks
- Paper 1: The Biomimetic/Bionic Study of Arctium minus (Burdock) – Uncorrected – see below for Journal Article link
- Paper 1(b) Formatted for Conference the Biomimetics of Hooks – to date unused nor peer reviewed
- Paper 2: A Biomimetic/Bionic Study of Arctium Minus (Burdock) – Imaging Small (~mm) Hooks of Cellulose and Chitin – SUBMITTED – see link below to Journal Article
- Paper 2(b) Formatted for Conference Biomimetics of Hooks – neither used nor peer reviewed
- Paper 3 – The Biomimetic/Bionic Study of Burdock (Arctium minus) – SUBMITTED – Vastly altered – see Background and Conclusion posts – full version shall be forthcoming with publication in April 2016
- Paper 3(b) Formatted for Conference the Biomimetics of Hooks – Neither used nor peer reviewed
- Proposal for silent attachment mechanism – Work in Progress
- Paper 4: On a Silent Attachment Mechanism from a Biomimetic/Bionic study of Arctium minus (Burdock) WIP
- Paper 5: On a Silent Biomimetic/Bionic Attachment Mechanism WIP
- APPENDIX 1 – LIBRARY OF ZOOLOGICAL EXAMPLES OF ATTACHMENT MECHANISMS
- APPENDIX 2 – BIOMATERIALS
- APPENDIX 3 – THE PLANT EPIDERMIS, CELL WALL AND TRICHOMES
- APPENDIX 4 – STUDIES OF ATTACHMENT MECHANISMS AND PROBABLISTIC FASTENERS IN NATURE
- APPENDIX 5 – MORPHOLOGICAL STUDIES – METHODS OF RECORDING SHAPES FOR BIOMIMETICISTS
- APPENDIX 6 – SHAPE OPTIMISATION IN BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS
- CONFOCAL MICROSCOPY AND A BURDOCK HOOK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE VELCRO
- Paper 1 – A Bionic/Biomimetic study of Arctium minus – Published 29/7/2015
- PUBLISHED 23/11/2015 – Paper two – A Biomimetic Study of Natural Attachment Mechanisms – imaging cellulose and chitin
- CORRECTED VERSION – A Biomimetic Study of Natural Attachment Mechanisms – Model Development – Part 3
- 1500 access plus on first paper!!