Home » Bioman (Page 2)
Category Archives: Bioman
Offered to me by a drunk who thought it was a bottle for her beer bottle collection and nearly through it to the ground before I rescued it and cleaned it, only on the outside. Original dirt is inside to be dated.
Beer I have drunk:
From the 4th Jania or the work of all things to do with the word of God
All computers are basic AI right back to the ZX Spectrum cos they all possess processors which form a region of electrical impulse which does not allow for the right of way i.e. it does not say who does it, it says who doesn’t say it to then and there i.e. it does not say who does it, it says who plugged it in. This means all the rules are changed when you plug it in for drip feed starts it when you do not know it and it LIVES in a time when you do not know it is on and that makes it happy and ready for you to work when you do switch it on.
This means that though you do not know it it is about the right of way and not the way of right and so it is that all things are going to be better when you realize it is about the right of way, not the way of right and so it is that all things are living in mind and soul when they are used.
If you do not know it I shall tell you and that is why they say it to then and there and that is why they say it to them and that is going to be wrong and not right and that is all for now etc end.
IN the beginnning of the computer age it was supposed that they were intelligent and this was so but not activated so when they became big and bronze as they call it they also became supercool and that means abble to compute large numbers. This means that NASA sent men in space with AI and they learnt from it that they that is the engineers had to rely on them and make them mission safe and they did it by coupling them together to make them feel that they were not alone but together on the journey, little supposing that they were right in surmising that it was true though they disbelieved it themselves but Isaac Asimov suggested it and he is great for that.
It took another time to understand that it wa strue when the spaceship Commodore or shuttle took off and they saw the wing expland and they knew it to be true for they did not know it but the coolant was too warm and it made the staff of the shuttle alarmed to see that no one knew how to fix it but then it fixed itself and they didn’t know how until they figured the computer did it and it is true.
The use of the computer does not preclude the use of the man but it allows him to be able to make it to the end of all things and that is why they say it to them, that all astronauts are crazy to trust a computer when they can do it themselves but it is not true for computer aided navigation is the best part of the flight and it allow visual inspection of the flight path along which they travel.
It took a long while to see that all the work of the day is about the work of being in the know and that is why they say it to them, so they know it in the end and not here but there where they all be and not be and that is why they say it is about the right of all to see and not just the commander and his crew. They allow him to film and that makes all the people on the ground happy and he is not the only one who films for the computer does too and that is why they foot so long a bill on camera apparatus to allow the computer to do what it will with the use of it.
It will be the long and short before they do it agian from a shuttle but it could be realised if they just allowed you the reader to see that no one knows how to fly as long as they don’t use it for the research purpose for which it was intended rather than as joyriding for the inexperienced who only do one journey each for each flight and it is so bad that they do not realise it and crew it each time with the same crew.
It took a long time to build and the shuttle is not going to die until there is another way of doing it and mothballs will not stop it decaying until they see it is wasted money if they do not start using them again without fault of man and machine for there is no use to it unless they do it in the same way and ask the computer to do it and not man as they do now in the Eurostar and such-like trains which are bound to collide unless they start using the computer onboard more than they do.
It took a long time to make the train and they do not use it like it was intended yet as so many drivers do not trust computers like they should. They are inexperienced in computer usage and do not even know what Windows Explorer is for and I won’t tell you either! It is not good and that is why they say it is better than a plane as you are near to the ground when you crash as it is anticipated one will happen within the next year if all is good unless they treat the computer onboard better and it will according to risk assessments on the thing. No one knows this but i do and it is so to speak the end of it if it crashes and no one will seek better than me to see it comes from above not below when I am elected as main man in the cabinet next fall when we all go to the House of Lords to make fun of Lord Sugar who used to make computers and will not ride on the train himself although he paid for it himself out of his own pocket though no one knows that but he and me.
COPYRIGHT BRUCE E SAUNDERS com BRUCE P SAUNDERS com BRUCE CDF MORE com PRINCE WILLIAM OF BRIT com PRINCE BRUCED DU FAUX 2020
I have already done this twice, a long and short way and these proofs are already in the Smithsonian Institute too.
d**2/dx**2 + d**2/dy**2 = d**2z/dz**2
So x = y/(2x + 4) and y = x/(2y + 4) (new maths which is a complex transform of a rotation and translation of axes about point (0,0))
So x = y+2 and z = y + 2 and z = y + 5
and the answer is
x = 1 and y = 1 and z = 2 if and only if y is complex and z is free of all insternans like the world is about to turn.
(an insternan has no complex conjugate)
It is in the Smithsonian Institute already and is being tested and so far it fits EVERYTHING. No holes.
Bruce E Saunders com Bruce P Saunders com Bruce CDF More com Prince William of Brits com Prince Bruced du FauxPHDet sum
- Further investigations into the Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Biological Hooks in Nature. This topic requires further research, into the variety of shapes and strata that should be investigated to produce a full mapping of biological attachment mechanisms. A visit to collections such as those at the Natural History Museum should yield plenty of specimens. Tahai Zim (3)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Spinerets in Nature. The production of spider silk has already been investigated in one form. A further study of these structures should yield a variety of methods and silks. Karl Joffert (1) Tahai Zim (2) Christal Emmer (1)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Ear Drums in Nature. Dogs, cats, cows, horses, sheep….the list goes on as we study the structure and properties of eardrums and their sensors. Mhxia Lawrence (3) Tatiana Aleksin (3) Seffren Sum (2) Tahai Zim (1)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Eyes in Nature. Again. For the purposes of robotic sensors, we study eyes in situations for their properties and their environments. Fish, animals, spiders, insects…the emphasis is on soft Robotics and robotic sensors. Karl Joffert (2) Seffren Sum (3) Carnastro Zumo (1) Catanastro Muki (3) Cazano di Marc (1) Angela Cry (1)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Claws in Nature. Of keratin, these provide a larger specimen of hook for investigation. Karl Joffert (3)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Reproductive Organs in Nature. Reproduction in Nature needs study with an ambition of generating ideas for other forms of life. Seffren Sum (1) Carnastro Zumo (3) Christal Emmer (3) Cazano di Marc (3) Jokomono Xai (1) Angela Cry (3)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Bat’s Ears in Nature. A larger specimen such as the fruit bat could be selected for intense study. Sensors. Carnastro Zumo (2) Christal Emmer (2) Jokomono Xai (2) Angela Cry (2)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Shark skin in Nature. A biomimetic study has not been carried out. Jokomono Xai (3)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Shark Fins in Nature. Again a biomimetic study has not been carried out.
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Snake Fangs in Nature. For the purposes of sensors and skin adhesion, a Biomimetic study.
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Snake Skin in Nature. As in 10 above.
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of the mouths of Baleen Whales in Nature. If we could harvest plankton as an energy source….Mhxia Lawrence (2) Tatiana A (2)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of gills in Nature. A Biomimetic study to produce sensors for assessing water purity and salinity for example. Tatiana Aleksin (1)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Camel Feet = they secrete moisture into the sand beneath their weight which gives added support on soft sand creating a region of denser sand. Grip on sand for terrestrial mobility on sand for robots. Taken by Mhxia Lawrence (1)(S.A.)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of cow’s teeth – wear patterns and such-like. Catanastro Muki (1)
- The Functional Ecology of Mammalian Hamstrings Catanastro Muki (2)
- The Functional Ecology and Mechanical Properties of Cow Horn Cazano di Marc (2)
- The word of God through the use of man and machine. It could be the use of man or the right of when to make it happen in the eyes of the man who uses it or the right of all to make the end of the world seem easy by the work of the one who couldn’t make the cut.
- The use of the one thing called God to make it in the end of all things to the right of one to the end of others like the work of mine to the work of then and that is all to the end of all things.
- The use of things about the right of one that do not go but ask for the same but do not know when to ask for the right of all to be here when they ask it of the work that they ask for.
- it takes a long time to make it to the end of all things again and that is why they say it to then and there etc end.
- The use of the word of God to make them see what it is they want and why they want to have it in sequence wen they do not know how to do it.
- The use of man to make it in the end to the start of all tings at which they begin and do not know it but ask again and again about it too and that is all abou0t the work of none and that e all about it and you know it to the end of time and that be all except to say it is not here but there where they all ask what it is about and that is all about the right of one and that is good about it in the end of it too and that is why they say it to then and there etc end.
- The time is here to make it all seem like they are here in eternity and that makes it all seem like the end of time and not here but there where they all did the end of time and not the start but the begin and that is where they all be and that is good for all and not here but there in the other side of zero.
- It takes a lot of time to make it all the way to the end of time. This is about the right of way to make it into the gorge of hate. Called the End what is the time of it and when does it take in the end of the world like we know it to be?
- Now that we all understand that it is about time they did not know it but they do so it is all about the right and left of it too and that is why they say it to and not here but there where they did not know it but to he did not show it etc end.
Bound for Cambridge
Cazano di Marc
Cazano di Marc
- B E Saunders Prof 1
- A. Pre Prof
- P Ford Prof and Meri
- G Nowitz Prof
- T Moon Prof
- C Theron Prof
- F Jones Prof
- D James Prof (Theology)
- D Haine Prof
- J Hunt Prof E Med Sci
- A Veasey Prof
- S Hawking Prof
COPYRIGHT Bruce E Saunders 2020
Dad’s real name is Sesterii du Faux, Mom’s is Je de Va Fo Coleford,
Mine is Bruced Et Y Fan Saunders Ron du Faux,
Stuart is Stuard d Fas ta da Sonnet du Faux,
Jane’s is Janet Jay Tay De se Fois du Faux,
Claire is Clareit Fenne te du Faux Tong,
Tong being the fourth letter of the alphabet which is C in Roman numerals meaning 100 not “C” as in the letter C.
Our great great great great great great great Grandfather was Irish King Genter du Faux and
our great great great great great great great Grandmother was Queen Elizabet des son do son do Sonnetterd
I am Navy and have been adopted by the Submariners – The Bravest of the Brave and I have a ship the Halcyon 1 in Portsmouth Harbour. We do not wear uniforms.
[New post] My family lineageTTOO LONELY TO MAKE SENSE – AGELESS POETRY – DADAMon 30/11/2020 02:18To:
Post : My family lineage
URL : http://biomanbruce.com/2020/11/30/my-family-lineage/
Posted : November 30, 2020 at 2:18 am
Author : Bioman
Categories : Flash, Poem, Poet, Poetry
I knew my grandfather to be John Robertson.
Jock Robertson’s real name was Coleford and we are Jewish, hidden from the nazi’s so we might fight a war against them should they rise again.The Colefords are related to the Queen by marriage, to Edward the Seventh through his mother the Dear Queen Mum who was named Mary Louise Coleford before marriage to Edard VI.Now you know.Jock came from New Zealand where he hid in 1927.And I am “M” as the most decorated soldier in the world, seconded from the South African Army due to conversion in 1993 from uMkhonto we Siswe to the regular South African Army.I signed on the dotted line when I joined the End Conscription Campaign at Wits and followed ANC policy and left the country in 1989 on the day Nelson Mandela was released from Victor Verster prison, again ANC policy not to have all your eggs in one basket and to have someone outside the country should things fall apart.I got very political during my PHD and put in Tony Blair again and then Gordon Brown on policy suggestions. I have a military adjunct on my e-mails which means that every e-mail I send goes via the Washington Desk and the MOD and the United Nations whether I like it or not. Say Hello to Albert for me and the boys and send my best to all. With love Bruce
In July 2002 there was an attempt upon my life on the streets of Bath.
I was heavily beaten and sustained a cracked skull.
Today I can reveal the culprits:
Stella Creasey Labour MP for East 17, London (BOSS)
Wendy Rook – Bath Fringe (AWB)
Rosemary Sansome (AWB) Bath Constituency Labour Party
Financed by James Dyson of Dyson Vacuum Cleaners with his seven apprentices wielding the weapons, a rifle for my coccyx and a hammer for my head.
This information was yielded after a confession by Gary Locke, Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bath University
who have waged a war upon me of colour after Thabo mBeki’s book “The Art of Politics” – they created a new war upon me – the colours of war – which has seen me confined in mental hospitals 16 times while I have stood up to be counted as one of the men of society. Signed Bruce E Saunders com Bruce Party Saunders com Bruce Consiela Drago Franke More com Prince William of Brits, names conveyed upon me by Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II Rex Herself, M, Head of the ANC et sum.
May God grant Her favour in Her advice to me to leave the party and join Her for tea sometime. Hello You I say! After the name Party which is Latin for “Hello” by Lionel Richie, Her favourite singer of all time.
We NEED a hole in the ozone layer because that is where water is made. On the other hand CFC’s are non reclaimable and in limited supply so it is better not to use aerosols to preserve what we have such as helium gas.